How to Use the ABC Handwriting Worksheets -Give students the worksheet for the letter that is being taught; e.g., the letter “a” worksheet. -Tell the students …
The Word Family Readers (WFR) App is web-based and has a multi-device platform. It is great for helping any student learn to read, anywhere.
The WFR App is so practical because:
– It helps students learn the sounds for letters and how to write letter correctly.
– The games & activities for each of the 68 books, engage students in learning 34 vowel types and 570 Family Words & Sight Words.
– Students do most games and activities independently.
– There is no prep for teachers or parents.
– There are many printable resources to supplement the WFR App (Books, Word Picture Cards, Word Slides, Handwriting Worksheets).
This engaging app helps students gain reading skills and confidence!
IT’S FUN! IT’S EASY! IT WORKS!
Get the Word Family Readers (WFR) Printable Resources! Add these to your reading tool box and see how all students can benefit from the WFR Program!
Many of the resources are FREE – See items below .
- Book 1 – Pat and the Hat – FREE
(74 page package) – Book size 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
This package is loaded with reading resources.
Try our free book package! Then buy packages individually or in bundles (for even better pricing).
- 25 FREE Book Kits – 25 Short Vowel Books
Smaller Book size – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4″ – Book Kits also contain Word Picture Cards, a Word Slides and many more reading resources. Each Book Kit fits in a sandwich size zip-top bag, a great take anywhere package.
- Free You Tube Videos that show how to use each of the above Book Kits.
- 28 Additional FREE Reading Resources
Teachers and parents are loving this easy-to-use and effective program!